Educational videos & tips
PS Coffee Roasters Hario V60 brewing tutorial:
Credit: James O'Connor
We intend to add more educational videos and tips over time. Watch this space..
Class based barista training also available:
The training classes are aimed towards those either looking to improve their barista skills from a generic commercial standard to speciality standard or those new to coffee and wanting to learn best practice.
The training courses last approximately 4 hours (max 6 people) and will give you the highest speciality coffee standard of practice, skills and knowledge to start your life as a barista.
Skills you will learn on the course include:
• Quick intro to our Giesen W15A Coffee Roaster
• Coffee from Seed to cup
• How to dial in coffee using the best grinders in the world
• How to fix grinder issues & other common problems
• How to identify over or under-extracted coffee
• Milk texturing
• Latte art and time to practice
• Understanding cafe workflow
• How to properly clean your Machine
Skill level: Complete beginner or those looking to improve their barista skills
All participants will be offered deals on all Coffee and Equipment purchased.
Contact us by phone or email email@example.com to organise
or book here: https://pscoffeeroasters.com/collections/classes